Senior Executive Support Consultant
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Provide Executive Administrative Support.
- Maintain a high level of responsive performance to the day-to-day activities of the executives and staff.
- The candidate must have the aptitude to compose and write quality correspondence and edit documents as well.
- The candidate will have an eye for format including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- The candidate must have a personable personality in order to greet visitors, answer calls and setup meetings for top personnel.
- Work independently and perform various clerical and administrative duties requiring office routine understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Business Administration or Finance or additional 10 years related experience in lieu of degree.
- 5 Years experience in Accounting and Government Comptroller functions within the DOD performing specific tasks outlined below.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
Specific tasks in the broader scope of administrative services include:
- Creating, managing, developing, updating and preparing multiple reports, spreadsheets and documents, tracking funding on various spreadsheets and reports, handling travel from cradle to grave for large money amounts.
- Maintains assigned Outlook and portal calendars.
- Monitor due dates, coordinate, assist the COO in completing, and track / follow-up on assigned reports and training, official correspondence, and documents for signature, including letters, notices, instructions, and memoranda.
- Maintain, monitor, and synchronize calendars, schedules, events, briefings, meeting, invitations, and activities.
- Reserve conference rooms, coordinate electronic invitations, coordinate the set-up of AV/VTC facilities, prepare COO documents including handouts, distribute “read-ahead, “coordinate teleconferencing and document meeting minutes.
- Compose and write quality official correspondence, reports, letters, notices, instructions, and memoranda and documents for signature.
- Manage currency of COO organizational structure and content on portal sites and SharePoint.
- Review, edit and ensure accuracy of reports prior to release. Responsible for correct format, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Greet on-site visitors and assist with access, parking, and escort duties as required. Promptly answer the telephone with professional, pleasant phone voice and greeting.
- Provide support for distinguished visitor functions. Provide monthly status report of all events planned, developed and executed.
- Maintain accountability for all Government-furnished Equipment (GFE), such as of facsimile machines, photocopiers, scanners, videoconferencing, and telephone systems.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.