- Perform audit readiness and internal control activities for a government agency in support of the FIAR guidance, OMB Circular A-123, Appendix A and OMB Circular A-127, as imposed by OUSD(C).
- Provide assessments and reviews of internal controls over financial reporting and internal controls over financial systems for items prescribed by the client and current OUSD(C) guidance.
- Perform reconciliations of entitlement systems, Appropriation Received, and Fund Balance with Treasury (FBWT).
- Monitor, analyze, and provide subject matter expert advice on accounting issues, including those related to systems such as DAI.
- Provide an external audit perspective on the current business processes, analyze accounting detail transactions, and support the development of a data repository tool.
- 3+ years of Federal accounting and auditing experience.
- CPA Certification.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- Active DoD Security Clearance.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.