Senior Windows Administrator
The Senior Windows administrator will support the installation, configuration, and operation of the SAP ERP and ancillary technical components, primarily ensuring that the Windows operating system landscape complies with all necessary Army and DoD policies.
- OS installation and configuration.
- User provisioning, applying DISA STIGs, and creating scripts to support application functionality or other purposes.
- The Senior Windows Administrator is expected to provide in-depth technical expertise around with Windows operating systems, make architectural strategy/approach decisions, as well as interface directly with the client when necessary.
- Advanced Windows Server Performance Tuning experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Active Directory experience.
- Intermediate Amazon Web Services experience.
- US Citizens only (no dual citizenship), and candidates must be local to the Washington DC area.
- Active Secret Clearance.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.