Splunk Service Engineer
Splunk Service Engineer
- Configure Incident Response and Remediation workflows for ES
- Develop and Implement Actionable Alerts and Workflow for Splunk as a CISO Monitoring tool
- Develop and Implement Apps & Knowledge Objects (KO) like Dashboard, Reports, and Data Models
- Work with the Splunk Architect/Admin to promote private KO to Global KO
- Assist and/or train CISO Splunk Engineering tea on Data Lifecycle Support
- Assist and/or train CISO Engineering team and analysts on Content Development
- Develop and implement automation and efficiencies with Splunk and CISO workflow
- Provide Analyst training and workshops on using Splunk
- Review new content, alerts, and data sources with CISO Analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related Information Technology degree
- 7+ years in information security operations
- IPv4 to IPv6 Conversion experience
- Security+, CPTE, CEH or CISSP preferred
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.