- Provide ERP implementation recommendations/assessments relevant to client needs
- Provide liaison between sub organizations, HQ, ASA(FM&C), and the Program Management Office.
- Participate in all internal/external ERP working groups, change management activities, and meetings.
- Review and analyze new GFEBS-SA system interfaces; recommend how transformation to GFEBS-SA will change business processes.
- Conduct change management activities relating to GFEBS-SA transition targeting system education, timelines, data calls, and other client directed activities.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 3 years of Financial Management experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in both legacy financial systems and current ERPs
- Understanding of FISCAM related regulations and policies
- Familiarity with change management activities
- Familiarity with DoD system interfaces for financial processes
- Minimal travel required
- Tier 1 help desk experience
- Experience with audit readiness/response (FIAR) activities
- Familiar with audit Key Supporting Documents (KSD), Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), and Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFR)
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related field
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward.
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.