Serving as an ERP Business Analyst providing sustainment, training and helpdesk support for the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI).
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
- Providing end user help desk and training support within all DAI process areas: Procure to Pay (P2P), Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Order to Cash (O2C), and Budget to Report (B2R).
- Ensure the delivery of quality DAI helpdesk support services to include issue identification and documentation, troubleshooting, event escalation, and closure of the problem resolution process.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of help desk job aids, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and agency specific training materials.
- Assist with reporting metrics and recommend focus areas for training.
- Conduct over the shoulder, in person and virtual training.
- Conduct brown bags and other sessions to supplement training, communicate reminders, and announce changes in the system and processes.
- Experience working with DAI to include Oracle Time and Labor (OTL), Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Budget to Report (B2R) modules.
- Experience providing DAI helpdesk and training support.
Minimum 6 years of experience with DAI
- Active Secret Clearance
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.