Outside Sales Representative, TN. HCO
Outside Sales Representative
PERSONAL and Protected Territory in TN
- Are you a person of character?
- Are you looking for a career with meaning?
- We want people who enjoy working hard and enjoy meeting business owners and professionals
- Our sales professionals earn commissions between $60-75,000 in their first year but we place no cap on income potential.
- We offer sales professionals the opportunity to live out their Faith through their work while being able to provide a very good living for their family.
- Our people genuinely enjoy spending time driving sales through prospecting and referrals.
- Develop new business accounts as well as renew existing customers through our B2B sales process.
- We usually travel away from home up to 3 nights per week.
- Our sales representatives work in towns with less than 30,000 people.
- What this Company Means to Us - Video (Click on text to view)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- We sell to local business owners (i.e. Banks, Car Dealers, Funeral Homes, Insurance Companies, Realtors and more)
- Travel to small to medium sized towns an average of 3 nights per week
- Build and maintain assigned territory with an opportunity to renew clients
Opportunity & Benefits:
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle expenses/travel expenses.
- Home Office Telephone support
- Regular incentives, and contests
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Equivalent experience with an emphasis on sales is preferred
- A high moral character and ethical conduct
- Eagerness to succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.