Outside Sales Representative, AL. FBS
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in Alabama
Full Job Description
COVID-19 Update: Family Business Services has been actively training and interviewing during the Covid pandemic. To ensure everyone's safety, we offer phone screens/initial interviews, virtual interviews and paid virtual orientation training allowing us to have continued success during these times.
If you are looking for an outside sales career that offers an aggressive performance based compensation plan, we have a great opportunity for you!
Why Family Business Services?
We are part of an 80+ year old organization with a culture built around the core values of Integrity, Work Ethic, Family Values, Financial Security, and Commitment to Community.
What we do
We furnish exquisite keepsake products to families with children in small to mid-sized communities throughout the U.S. We provide opportunities for business leaders to enhance their already good image in the community and to benefit in a unique and powerful way.
What you’ll do
Utilizing our proven and successful sales system, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, prospects for new business, and follow up on potential leads.
- Travel to small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week
- Sell to local business owners (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, local mom and pops and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our home office orientation program (done via Zoom, Facetime, or in person) as well as field training where a trainer or manager will accompany you in your territory
- You will work in renewal towns, lapsed towns as well as be required to open up new towns within your territory
What we offer
Our top sales professionals in Family Business Services earn between $60,000 - $90,000 per year.
- Uncapped commission/income potential
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
Do you consider yourself an above average sales professional?
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Experience building and maintaining a client base through new business opportunities, and renewals
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Someone who is competitive and has a Hunter mentality
- The ability to communicate a story
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel 3 nights a week 60-70% of the time
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
We’re looking for someone with outside B2B or B2C sales experience. We have a great training program that outlines our products, systems and strategies. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who is financially motivated and looking to take control of their future success.
If you believe you’re a qualified candidate and would like to join our team, please click apply to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.