Outside Sales Representative - NC HCO
PERSONAL and Protected Territory in North Carolina / SC
- Develop a clientele of successful professionals who believe in the same things you do!
- This is a job in outside sales that honors “Old School” work ethic while offering schedule flexibility and financial security, with uncapped, unlimited commissions.
- Average first year income is $65,000, with top rookies bringing in more than $100,000.
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.