Outside Sales Representative, AL. FBS
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in Alabama
- Are you a person of character?
- Are you looking for a career with meaning and unlimited income?
- We usually travel 2 to 3 nights per week.
- Are you accustomed to above average success?
- We work with prominent business owners and leaders in communities.
We value the meaning of Family and always encourage our team to take pride in their family. We are committed to help you grow and become successful in your career.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with local business owners (i.e. Banks, Car Dealers, Funeral Homes, Insurance Companies, Realtors and more)
- Travel to small to medium sized towns an average of 3 nights per week
- Build and maintain assigned territory with an opportunity to renew clients every two years
Opportunity & Benefits:
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle expenses/travel expenses.
- Home Office Telephone support
- Regular incentives, and contests
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Equivalent experience with an emphasis on sales is preferred
- A high moral character and ethical conduct
- The ability to travel an average of 3 nights per week
- Effective problem solving skills
- Eagerness to succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.