Dental Tech Trainee (CAD/CAM)
- Utilizes SUM 3D or Edge Cam to create mill programs.
- Inserts the appropriate block into milling machines.
- Uses computer to start the milling process.
- Takes finished product from the milling machine, cut off sprue to remove crown from milling block, and recycle unused materials.
- Places completed milled crown into designated case box.
- Assists with CAD/CAM Mill Operator duties as needed.
- Prints Models.
- Performs other related duties and projects as required by team lead, supervisor and/or manager
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.