- Promotes sales of products and services to new and existing accounts through inbound and outbound sales activities to meet/exceed financial targets and achieve greater market penetration.
- Follows a daily schedule and consistently meets expectations for inbound/outbound calls and administrative work that contribute to achieving sales and service level objectives for the team.
- Conducts research and collects feedback from existing customers as to the quality of products and the level of customer service.
- Upsells and cross-sells compatible products to Customers and shows them how certain products can enhance the Customer’s current success.
- Educates customers on product information including function, specifications, purpose and developments in product design.
- Maintains initiative to discover and attract new customers in a manner that is professional, efficient and honest.
- Researches and creates lists of prospective clients.
- Assist customers in navigating online portal and educates them on workflow, from processing and submitting orders.
- Documents daily activities in the Company’s customer relationship management (CRM) application.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the Company’s varying products and stay informed in the services and techniques of competitors.
- Manages the customer contact list. Schedules mailing and email campaigns. May manage multiple batches of flyers and mailings thru USPS.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of sales or telemarketing experience, preferred.
- Previous experience in the dental industry or medical device industry preferred.
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.