Customer Service Rep Trainee-Remote (Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm)
Glidewell Laboratories, the global leader in dental technology, has been the employer of choice for innovative, talented, and career-minded individuals since 1970. Our beautiful campuses are centrally located in Irvine & Newport Beach, CA. Glidewell strives to provide a family-friendly and employee-friendly work environment with frequent employee appreciation events, friendly corporate culture, competitive salary, and achievable growth opportunities.
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
Participates and completes Glidewell’s customer service training program in order to be equipped with the proper tools, phone etiquette techniques, and product knowledge to successfully fulfill a customer service role at the Company.
- Completes and participates in all customer service training program curriculum and activities.
- Attends and actively participates in instructor led trainings (ILTs) on topics including but not limited to company history, communication techniques, company products, scheduling, crediting, rush cases, and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Completes e-learning modules on topics related to dental terminology and morphology.
- Completes and participates in mock calls by applying information acquired from trainings.
- Incorporates feedback from activities to improve performance.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Ability to pass customer service representative skills test.
- Ability to pass phone skills test.
- Ability to pass typing skills test.
- Ability to pass Glidewell’s customer service training program with passing score of 95% or higher.
- Ability to attend on-site training program lasting up to eight to twelve weeks.
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.