Technical Advisor (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm)
- Coordinates and performs a range of department support activities; serves as a liaison between other divisions/departments.
- Provides administrative support such as answering inbound telephone calls, checking on ship dates, offering information on all products, updating new account information and inputting call notes in computer system.
- Communicates with customers, colleagues, dental technicians, and managers in a prompt articulate manner.
- Complies with customer service policies and procedures and call center operational standards.
- Relies on extensive technical knowledge to make decisions and accomplish departmental goals.
- Assists customers in problem solving, planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Evaluates each case thoroughly and advises doctors on which product is best for the particular case.
- Makes outbound calls on cases that need assistance.
- Maintains a day to day professional relationship with dental technicians and managers.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by doctors on particular cases.
- Seeks advice and input from the manager when needed.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dental Implant experience - preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of ACD experience and/or two (2) years of customer service experience or two (2) years in dental background.
- RDA, DA, or CDT certifications preferred.
Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.