Technical Training Specialist (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm)
- Develops, supports, and conducts training for call center and sales employees.
- Focuses on operational improvement of speed and quality through problem-solving methods, training, and providing technical support.
- Provides relevant feedback and recommendations to management regarding any problems and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous process improvement of work flow by studying work processes and methods.
- Provides relevant feedback and recommendations to management and updates SOPs accordingly.
- Collaborates with management on communication and training of production standards and policies to ensure compliance standards are being met.
- Develops and creates curriculum and trainings for Technical Advisors and Account Managers to improve customer experience; analyzes and measures implemented department trainings.
- Mentors and coaches Technical Advisors and Account Managers to develop a career path for employees to continuously reach new successes.
- Analyzes and measures implemented department trainings.
- Collaborates with key company stakeholders to ensure training curriculum aligns with production standards and protocols.
- Assists in measuring training curriculum effectiveness against department key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assists in implementing policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing project metrics.
- Assists in various department projects and programs.
- Creates training presentations.
- Assists with analyzing project data; produces progress reports.
- Serves as a liason for trainees and hiring managers.
- Instructs trainees on introductory subjects including but not limited to dental terminology and anatomy.
- Creates trainee profile. Records and files trainee performance documentation.
- Oversees the transition of trainees in training to their designated position.
- Communicates any issues or concerns regarding trainees observed in training to hiring manager.
- Collects testimonials, before and after photos, and builds relationships with accounts.
- Discovers suitable key opinion leaders to work and build a long-term partnership.
- Schedules appointments and meetings with marketing and key opinion leaders to review and implement strategies, testimonials, and training/marketing content.
- Provides community education and trainings to key opinion leaders, marketing, and customer experience through private scheduled meetings and trade shows.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of four (4) years of previous dental experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of customer service experience.
- Previous experience presenting and training a group required
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.