Maintenance Technician (Memphis, TN)
- Diagnoses and performs moderately complex repairs.
- Calibrates, cleans, and performs preventive maintenance on digital equipment including but not limited to CNC milling equipment, 3D scanners, and 3D printers
- Researches and develops resolutions to unknown issues
- Troubleshoots to diagnose problems with machines
- Assists team leaders in testing parts and equipment
- Observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to locate source of problems; utilizes precision measuring and testing instruments as needed.
- Rigs and moves production equipment throughout the shop.
- Installs and setup new equipment as needed.
- Provide onsite and phone support for external customers.
- Tickets and records information relevant to equipment repair activities.
- Checks in/out inventory and supplies.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May provide guidance to other personnel.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of electrical equipment, mechanical equipment, or relevant experience.
- Experience with Haas CNC controls and CNC programming, a plus.
- Flexibility to work potential weekends.
- Flexibility to travel if needed.
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMPs).
- Demonstrated knowledge of core mechanical and electrical engineering principles
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.