Shipper/Distributor (Monday to Friday 1:00pm to 10:00pm)
Shipper/Distributor ~ receives packages from carriers and scan them into assigned system; performs additional shipping duties including opening mail, replenishing supplies, distributing shipments, and packing, loading, and unloading boxes, drives the company vehicle.
Pay rate: $13.00/hour
Working Schedule: Monday through Friday 1:00PM to 10:00PM
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00AM to 4:00PM
- Prepares and organizes incoming mail according to destination.
- Scans inbound package labels for entry into assigned tracking system.
- Opens inbound mail and sorts cases that correspond to other facilities.
- Loads and unloads inbound and outbound mail.
- Relies on basic technical knowledge to make decisions and accomplish departmental goals.
- Maintains adherence to 5S methodology within Shipping Areas.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy.
- Constructs boxes used in shipping outbound packages and final products. Prepares and packs shipping documents and outbound cases for shipment. Identifies and bundles multiple shipments intended for a single recipient.
- Distributes mail and packages according to department and company guidelines.
- Scans cases according to department guidelines using a paper or handheld scanner.
- Utilizes strapping machine to seal case boxes; informs supervisor or maintenance if strapping machine requires materials.
- Follows pre-established shipping guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Drives company vehicle to deliver packages to other facilities.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.