Field Account Executive - Denver (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm)
Crown World Dental is NOW HIRING at our DENVER, CO location!
Sr. Account Manager ~ develop new customers for the Company within assigned geographic territory.
At Crown World we are passionate about making life better for the dental community.
We make high quality dental restorations, deliver them quickly, at affordable prices, and with excellent customer service.
Account Manager’s primary role is to is to sell appropriate laboratory services to dental offices by making in- person visits and telephone calls to prospective customers.
- Strategically targets, prospects, and solicits dental offices in-person to generate new business in assigned geographic territory.
- Develops relationships with prospects and recommends solutions to improve their practice through the use of our products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Maintains a consistent high level of prospecting activity in order to achieve or exceed daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Communicates with new and existing customers, in-person and via phone, to cross-sell and/or upsell products, understand customer needs, concerns, and/or requirements regarding cases; conveys information to lab to provide better quality service.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers. Ensures a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships for account retention and expansion.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management
- Tracks sales activity using Sales CRM and strives to exceed sales goals and monthly quota.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in dental profession preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in sales, preferably in the dental industry and/or a call center environment.
- Computer skills with all MS Office products.
- Experience working with Salesforce or related CRM
- Previous experience in the dental industry or medical device industry preferred.
- Ability to hunt, prospect, and generate new leads within an assigned territory
- Clean driving record for the last 2 years
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.