Janitorial Team Member (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm)
Janitorial Team Member ~ Perform various levels of janitorial and cleaning duties to maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work environment throughout Company facilities.
Working Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
POSITION RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES:
- Gathers and empties various trash containers; replaces trash liners.
- Attends restrooms
- Cleans and dusts all appropriate surface areas in break rooms and common areas as well as production areas throughout the Company, including but not limited to countertops, tables, desks, chairs, microwaves, refrigerators, and equipment.
- Cleans and wipes down windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Dusts furniture, walls, office machines, and equipment.
- Cleans all floors in stairwells, hallways, office areas, lab areas, and general work areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and/or vacuuming.
- Wipes down stairwell handrails.
- Immediately informs Team Lead, Supervisor, or Manager of any needed repairs to facilities and/or equipment.
- Restocks supplies in restrooms, break rooms, and common areas as necessary.
- Requests needed supplies and equipment in a timely manner as to not hinder continued execution of job duties.
- Follows all safety procedures for use of chemical cleaners, disinfectants, and cleaning equipment.
- Maintains janitor closets in a clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Maintains a professional and courteous demeanor while working in locations with a high volume of employees and in areas that require frequent contact with employee population and general public.
- Cleans exterior common areas around the Company facilities such as but not limited to building entrances, outside sitting areas, and patio areas as necessary.
- Maintains hard-surface floor areas by stripping, sealing, finishing, polishing, waxing, and/or buffing using chemical agents and power equipment as necessary.
- Performs general grounds-keeping duties such as but not limited to watering plants, sweeping/raking leaves, and removal of dead foliage from planter areas as necessary.
- Assists with setting up and breaking down meetings and special events as necessary.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.