Order Processor I (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm)
CROWN WORLD DENTAL is NOW HIRING! Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Order Processor I/Opener & Packer ~ Perform data entry of received items into assigned tracking system and enter data related to billing outbound cases; perform additional shipping and receiving duties including quality control of finished orders, locating accounts within company system, and packing or unpacking orders.
Pay Rate: $13.50/hour
Working Shift: Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Opens inbound cases and applies spray.
- Scans and captures digital picture of case with image capture system.
- Scans tracking number and Rx associated with case.
- Properly applies labels and tags to cases, Rx sheets, and all items in case box for proper routing throughout production facility.
- Checks invoice with content of case box to ensure documents match case.
- Packs and seals shipping box; ensures all items are properly secured.
- Retrieves and encloses additional supplies and/or materials based on Doctor’s request with items being shipped as necessary.
- Affixes correct shipping label to shipping box.
- Maintains knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Order Processor I; adheres to SOPs while executing duties.
- Notifies Supervisor/Manager regarding any issues with incoming/outbound cases; asks questions as necessary in order to complete duties.
- Ensures work area is maintained in a clean and orderly state throughout work shift.
- Partners with Shipper/Distributor to validate outbound production.
- Maintains a productive working relationship with all Shipping team members.
- Understands production requirements and quality standards of position.
- Performs other related duties and projects as required by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience
- Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read and understand basic English instructions.
- Ability to frequently communicate with others while receiving instructions.
- Ability to frequently stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to constantly push and/or pull up to ten (10) pounds.
- Ability to constantly lift or carry up to ten (10) pounds.