Dental Lab Account Manager (Memphis, TN)
Crown World Dental is NOW HIRING at our MEMPHIS, TN location! This is a WFH opportunity but applicants must be living in the territory.
Crown World Dental embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Account Manager ~ Sell the Company’s products or services and to expand existing accounts within assigned geographic territory; focus on generating incremental business within existing accounts, developing relationships over the phone and in-person to retain and grow customers.
- Strategically targets, prospects, and solicits dental offices, in-person and via phone, to generate new business in assigned geographic territory.
- Maintains a consistent high level of prospecting activity in order to achieve or exceed daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Communicates with new and existing customers, in-person and via phone, to cross-sell and/or upsell products, understand customers’ current and future needs, concerns, and/or requirements regarding cases; conveys information to lab to provide better quality service.
- Promotes sales of products and services to existing accounts through inbound and outbound sales activities to meet/exceed financial targets and achieve greater market penetration.
- Upsells and cross-sells compatible products to existing customers and shows them how certain products can enhance the customer’s current success.
- Acts as primary liaison between customers and the Company; maintains positive client relations and ensures a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships for account retention and expansion.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Company products, prices, sales, and promotions. Communicates new or enhanced products, sales and promotions to customers at every opportune moment.
- Develops relationships with existing customers; presents viable options to satisfy customer needs and works to anticipate the customer’s future needs.
- Utilizes customer retention software to monitor new, current, and past accounts to implement account retention procedures.
- Provides marketing materials and/or samples to customers. Maintains samples, catalogs, price guides, and other company materials clean, organized, and up-to-date.
- Utilizes technical and clinical knowledge to provide customers with support regarding treatment and restorative options as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of company vehicle, both exterior and interior; washes, waxes, and vacuums.
- Picks-up and delivers dental cases as needed or in conjunction with a sales call.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Pay: Base salary + sales & retention bonuses
- High school diploma or equivalent, degree a plus
- Dentist Office Manager or Receptionist, Dental Assistant, Registered Dental Assistant, Certified Dental Technician or dental product sales/customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Clean driving record for the last 2 years