Field Sales Account Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Crown World Dental is NOW HIRING at our ATLANTA, GA location! This is a WFH opportunity but applicants must be living in the territory.
Sr. Account Manager ~ develop new customers for the Company within assigned geographic territory while building and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Communicates promotional sales and cross-sells opportunities to customers
- Develops relationships with prospects and recommends solutions to improve their practive through the use of our products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Conducts in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and continuing education.
- Strategically targets, prospects, and solicits dental offices in-person to generate new business in assigned geographic territory.
- Maintains a consistent high level of prospecting activity in order to achieve or exceed daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Communicates with existing customers, in-person and via phone, to cross-sell and/or upsell products, understand customer needs, concerns, and/or requirements regarding cases; conveys information to lab to provide better quality service.
- Works closely with prospective, new and existing customers to understand their needs, and utilizes technical knowledge and selling strategies to propose best solutions.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers. Ensures a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships for account retention and expansion.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Company products, prices, sales, and promotions. Communicates new or enhanced products, sales and promotions to customers at every opportune moment.
- Ensures databases are current and updated with accurate information such as customer name and full address, individual dentist name (if applicable), pick-up/drop-off times, dates of canvassing efforts, anticipated route for given workday.
- Strategically generates most efficient and productive route for each workday; communicates route to manager and customer service group.
- Maintains samples, catalogs, price guides, and other company materials clean, organized, and up-to-date.
- Maintains cleanliness of company vehicle, both exterior and interior; washes, waxes, and vacuums.
- Maintains credit card receipts throughout month; reports and reconciles receipts with Accounting at end of month.
- Occasionally assembles sample boxes for canvassing as needed.
- Picks-up and delivers dental cases as needed or in conjunction with a sales call.
- Provides marketing materials and/or samples to customers.
- Utilizes technical and clinical knowledge to provide customers with support regarding treatment and restorative options as needed.
- Provides sales and product training and/or mentors incoming staff and team members.
- Educates doctors on CT Scanners and answers any questions and concerns.
- Supports the CT Team, which includes moving cases and serving as a backup CT technician when needed.
- Conducts research and collects data and feedback on local accounts in regards to quality.
- Must achieve a minimum monthly sales quota of 90k.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in dental profession preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in sales, preferably in the dental industry and/or a call center environment.
- Previous experience in the dental industry or medical device industry preferred.
- Outside sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean driving record for the last 2 years
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.