Dental Tech Trainee CAD/CAM Mill Tech (Monday to Friday 2:00pm to 11:00pm)
- Learns basic tooth morphology and anatomy.
- Learns to fabricate and repair dental prosthesis and dental appliances such as dentures, partials, crowns and bridges, inlay/onlay, veneers, and implant restorations.
- Learns to read and interpret dental prescriptions.
- Familiarizes self with wide range of materials, such as metal (precious, non-precious, gold) or not metal materials (porcelain, composite, acrylic, polyurethane, co-polyester, thermo plastic) and their use in fabricating dental restorations.
- Learns and practices restoring natural teeth and correcting dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Develops technical knowledge to make decisions when fabricating dental prosthesis.
- May learn basics of replacing partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Familiarizes self with names and functions of various types of hand tools and equipment (electric drills, presses, lathes, high-heat furnaces, etc.).
- Practices using various types of hand tools and equipment (electric drills, presses, lathes, high-heat furnaces, etc.).
- Documents learning by completing quizzes and worksheets.
- Works under supervision of trainers, and asks for assistance and/or clarification regarding technical issues.
- Learns quality standard protocol, and steps taken to ensure compliance with protocol.
- Learns to recognize problem cases that need additional prep work.
- Learns to work independently and seek help if needed.
Education and Experience:
- No previous experience required.
- Prior dental experience or background, a plus.
- Previous experience working in positions that require hand and finger dexterity, a plus.
Crown World embraces innovative digital processes and specialize in the production of esthetic, all-ceramic restorations such as BruxZir® Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company whose passion is its' employees. In addition to a supportive work environment and friendly corporate culture, Crown World offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and holidays).
Note to Current employees: Please apply through Employee Transfer Application to complete the transfer request form.