Sr. Corporate Campaign Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic and creative Sr. Global Campaigns Manager to spearhead the management of global demand generation campaigns. In this role you will develop thematic demand-generation focused campaigns that will be amplified both centrally and by global marketing teams to drive interest/leads/pipeline bookings for CrowdStrike’s cutting-edge security solutions. You will fearlessly lead cross functional teams to design, plan, execute and report on impactful integrated campaigns. This is a new dedicated function within the marketing team which offers an exciting opportunity to make a major impact at one of cybersecurity’s most exciting companies.
- Collaborate with product marketing leadership, and other management team members to select themes that align with strategic objectives.
- Manage the process to build integrated global demand generation campaigns including audience definition, messaging, content assets, promotional plans and more.
- Create detailed project plans and rally resources to build and launch campaigns on-time.
- Develop comprehensive campaign kits designed to meet the needs of field and partner marketing.
- Generate traffic and leads by working with digital marketing teams to amplify campaigns across channels such as display advertising, paid social, paid search and more.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to build campaigns with granular tracking.
- Work with design, Web and content teams to develop required assets (i.e. banner ads, videos, infographics, email templates, landing pages and more).
- Create, maintain and present on campaign briefs and decks that outline the strategy, messaging, campaign offers, assets, and execution plans.
- Leverage Salesforce.com and the Marketing Operations team to report-out on results.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with 4+ years of hands on experience developing and leading campaigns.
- A track record of building global campaigns that successfully drive lead growth and revenue results.
- Substantial general marketing knowledge and understanding of the full marketing mix – including content development, digital media, field marketing, P/R, direct marketing (i.e. direct mail), email marketing, and more.
- Superior communication skills that can gain buy-in and generate excitement from regions on campaign themes and deliverables.
- Laser-focused project management skills and keen attention to detail.
- A knack for distilling techy product differentiators down to attention-getting themes
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships.
- A “can do” personality and desire to thrive in a fast-paced rapid-growth environment.
- Creative in both writing and ideation of overall campaign and design concepts; willing and able to draft or edit copy on the fly, in connection with copywriters and editors.
- Flexible and comfortable testing and trying different approaches.
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably technology, SaaS or cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/business or related field.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience with industry-leading campaign frameworks such as Sirius Decisions.
- Experience with project management tools (i.e. Asana).
- Experience managing agencies for creative/messaging projects.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.