Global Corporate Campaign Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic and creative Sr. Global Campaigns Manager to spearhead the management of global demand generation campaigns. In this role you will develop thematic demand-generation focused campaigns that will be amplified both centrally and by global marketing teams to drive interest/leads/pipeline bookings for CrowdStrike’s cutting-edge security solutions. You will fearlessly lead cross functional teams to design, plan, execute and report on impactful integrated campaigns. This is a new dedicated function within the marketing team which offers an exciting opportunity to make a major impact at one of cybersecurity’s most exciting companies.
- Collaborate with product marketing leadership, and other management team members to select themes that align with strategic objectives.
- Manage the process to build integrated global demand generation campaigns including audience definition, messaging, content assets, promotional plans and more.
- Create detailed project plans and rally resources to build and launch campaigns on-time.
- Develop comprehensive campaign kits designed to meet the needs of field and partner marketing.
- Generate traffic and leads by working with digital marketing teams to amplify campaigns across channels such as display advertising, paid social, paid search and more.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to build campaigns with granular tracking.
- Work with design, Web and content teams to develop required assets (i.e. banner ads, videos, infographics, email templates, landing pages and more).
- Create, maintain and present on campaign briefs and decks that outline the strategy, messaging, campaign offers, assets, and execution plans.
- Leverage Salesforce.com and the Marketing Operations team to report-out on results.
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with 4+ years of hands on experience developing and leading campaigns.
- A track record of building global campaigns that successfully drive lead growth and revenue results.
- Substantial general marketing knowledge and understanding of the full marketing mix – including content development, digital media, field marketing, P/R, direct marketing (i.e. direct mail), email marketing, and more.
- Superior communication skills that can gain buy-in and generate excitement from regions on campaign themes and deliverables.
- Laser-focused project management skills and keen attention to detail.
- A knack for distilling techy product differentiators down to attention-getting themes
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships.
- A “can do” personality and desire to thrive in a fast-paced rapid-growth environment.
- Creative in both writing and ideation of overall campaign and design concepts; willing and able to draft or edit copy on the fly, in connection with copywriters and editors.
- Flexible and comfortable testing and trying different approaches.
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably technology, SaaS or cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/business or related field.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience with industry-leading campaign frameworks such as Sirius Decisions.
- Experience with project management tools (i.e. Asana).
- Experience managing agencies for creative/messaging projects.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.