Threat Intelligence Analyst
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the RoleCrowdStrike is looking for a self-starting, responsible, action-oriented, and
highly motivated individual to join our growing Intelligence Team. This
position will require the candidate to conduct on-site work for a customer
located in Israel.
The mission of the Dedicated Customer Analysts (DCA) is to provide a
cyber threat analysis capability to customers and to ensure that fully utilize
and realize the value of and how to operationalize the Intelligence products
they have purchased from CrowdStrike; ultimately maximizing customer
success and renewals. Dedicated analysts are responsible for being a
liaison with multiple customers, internal Intelligence, and cyber security
At a high level, this role will be an all-source analytic resources for
CrowdStrike Intelligence customers. The role will also be responsible for
enabling the functional use of cyber threat intelligence between the client
and CrowdStrike Intelligence products. They will manage regular touch
points within the client organization, manage request tracking, provide
internal debrief assistance, and execute customer feedback processes
while ensuring contract adherence by both parties. This person will be a
problem solver, document feedback, manage completion of intelligence
requests leveraging CrowdStrike Intelligence resources, and following up
on client needs.
Successful candidates will have an excellent technical foundation,
especially related to APT strategy, Threat Intelligence, as well as proven
track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical
and non-technical levels, substantial experience driving concurrent
projects and issues to completion with little direction, and above all a
passion for ensuring a top-quality customer experience. A successful
candidate will be able to understand and act upon a customer’s needs,
pain points, and overall goals at every level of use from C-level executives
to operations floor analysts.
- Experience conducing scripting in Python or other scripting language to enable threat research, malware analysis, or other security-related tasks
- Experience analyzing malware in order to understand its functionality, how it is developed, and how it is deployed
- Experience leveraging reverse engineering tools (disassemblers, decompilers, debuggers, etc.)
- Experience in static and dynamic malicious code reverse engineering
- Experience extracting technical indicators from malware and/or pcap via tools
- Experience producing high-quality technical threat intelligence reporting for all levels of readership, including actionable mitigation and detection guidance
- Experience developing and employing tools to assist with the automation of analysis tasks and tracking of threat actors
- Experience writing Yara/Snort signatures
- Experience contributing to active mitigation efforts and support incident response engagement with technical expertise
- Experience publishing reports for public consumption via blogs, public reports, and conferences
- Experience conducting briefings as needed for a variety of levels of customers as requested (via either phone, video conference, webcast, in-person briefing, or industry conference)
- Experience collaborating with teams across the organization in order to provide intelligence expertise and gather information for finished Intelligence products
- Mid-Senior Level of experience is required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts in verbal and graphical products
- Excellent writing skills are mandatory
- Strong knowledge of fundamental analytical methods
- Ability to pass customer background check and work with highly sensitive information
- Team player mentality
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Cybersecurity, or a related field; or, relevant work experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-GG1