Marketing Operations Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The CrowdStrike Marketing Operations team is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Manager with a passion for technology, has an intellectual curiosity, and thrives on driving the business through efficiency. The ideal candidate will have a strong technology and project management background with experience in deploying tools throughout the customer journey. This role will own and manage several marketing tools while providing recommended strategies for optimizing technology spend, streamlining business processes, and improving marketing campaigns.
- Manage the technology platforms and tools by which marketing campaigns are created, executed, and measured. Make the systems work in concert to provide reliable insights. Key systems include DOMO, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Change agent able to bring new business processes and deploy solutions to the marketing organization; includes scoping, project management, and adoption.
- Maintain and enrich the quality and integrity of the marketing database and manage integrations with third party vendors. Partner with internal teams to help identify data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies.
- Consultative approach to supporting, educating, and advising marketing managers.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years in marketing operations, including strong knowledge base in all facets of marketing technology (data capture, measurement, reporting and translation into business and/or behavioral insights).
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, economics, finance or technical discipline.
- Demonstrated analytical ability with technology project management, particularly with complex and abstract business problems. Strong analysis skills with an aptitude for building for scalability.
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments.
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results/implications both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Expertise in Salesforce and Microsoft Excel. Experience with DOMO and Marketo is a benefit.
- Experience within an IT department and familiarity with waterfall or agile development is a plus.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.