Corporate Channel Account Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced sales individual dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
CrowdStrike is seeking an Corporate Channel Account Manager! This key front line sales role, reports into the Channel Sales Director and up through the channel/inside sales organization. This role will be responsible for supporting the key sales functions and growth goals for strategic partners. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution.
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and CAMs) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of strategic partners with experience in both enterprise and SMB markets.
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Support follow-up plans on inbound channel marketing field event leads (working with partners and CS sales).
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Outbound Calls
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions.
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to partners with prospective clients, assist with sales quoting and special pricing.
- Inbound Calls
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to named accounts and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions.
- Provides impeccable support for assigned CAM teams and partners.
- Manages time and work flow, creates effective call plans and maintains high call volume.
- 2 years prior sales experience within software industry
- Computer experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Able to quickly qualify potential customers and partners.
- Proven ability to follow through and close deals.
- Strong telephone presentations skills; ability to listen well and to motivate and create sales opportunities.
- Individual should be comfortable selling over the phone with responsibilities of accurate forecasting.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Travel Requirements: Minimal
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROWDSTRIKER
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, including unlimited personal time off (PTO).
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.