Growth Analytics Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
- Act as the primary service provider of data and analysis for the Growth Marketing team
- Collaborate with leaders to understand and prioritize data needs.
- Analyze data from a variety of sources to manage quality, volume, cost, and revenue metrics.
- Design, create, automate, and present reports to drive strategic decision making.
- Learn, translate, and standardize data from a variety of systems.
- Evaluate campaign performance and share optimization insights with digital marketing managers from A/B testing outcomes
- Audit the customer journey and provide recommendations to maximize trial conversions with Product Marketing managers
- Work with the technical team to troubleshoot conversion tracking issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, economics, finance or technical discipline
- 4-7 years of extensive data analysis experience
- 3+ years of analyzing complex data sets and communicating key points via email, dashboards, and spreadsheets
- 2+ years of experience in paid search, digital advertising and conversion optimization
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises, and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of, and experience using, analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Proven ability to produce analysis from divergent data types at scale, to explore and extrapolate data-driven insights using advanced, predictive statistical modeling
- Deep expertise in self-service reporting architecture and tools
- Experience with MixPanel, Marketo, Salesforce, DOMO, Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.