Senior Revenue Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Looking for an experienced accounting professional. The position is designed for a strong team contributor who can help replicate/implement accounting processes in India. This is a new position and will take on interesting and challenging responsibilities as our organization continues to grow in both size and complexity. This position will work closely with the Accounts team California, USA.
- Support Assistant Revenue Manager in the day-to-day accounting activities of certain aspects of the revenue accounting team
- Supervise, mentor a team of two revenue operational analysts.
- Assist in maintaining and updating internal documentation for revenue policies, procedures and controls
- Perform advanced Ad-hod spreadsheet analysis and data mining
- Support a newly implemented 606 revenue accounting system to maturity by assisting the team in ongoing streamlining of internal processes and controls and evolve them to a scalable, systematic set of procedures
- Complete month-end close activities, including the preparation of journal entries, revenue and deferred revenue reconciliations, management reporting, etc.
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects and analysis to answer business questions and opportunities
What You'll Need
- Chartered Accountant
- Strong understanding of general accounting concepts (IFRS / GAAP), preferably in revenue accounting.
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience in Accounting.
- Strong understanding of ERP. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills is a must with a very good command over written and spoken English
- Experience with a “Shared Resource Centre” will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP is desirable.
- A self-starter and team player
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.