VP, Growth Marketing
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About this role:
The role in two words: driving growth. We have built an incredibly loyal base of customers and we are now looking for a dynamic marketing and business leader to help introduce our brand to an even larger audience. In this role, you will drive revenue growth by acquiring, activating and retaining customers, and rapidly iterating on our growth strategy. You will lead our growth marketing team, own the growth marketing plan and budget, and be responsible for hitting aggressive acquisition targets. You will craft the relevant media strategy and deploy our unique message into the world thorough digital channels. You will also use KPIs, data-driven insights and analysis to constantly look at program changes and enhancements with the goal to improve customer experience and engagement, as well as faster convert prospects to customers.
What we are looking for:
A strategist. You see opportunity, you push the envelope and set ambitious targets, but can also create a concrete roadmap that will lead us to success.
You are nimble, quick and can react to real-time data. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where nothing is above you, and nothing is beneath you.
You are a marketing technician. You have domain expertise across paid platforms, tools and ad serving technologies. You thrive off learning the latest and greatest in the ever-evolving world of digital marketing.
You innovate outside of traditional marketing channels. You get creative and relentlessly test new ideas.
You measure everything. You focus on data-driven insights and test and learn from wins and failures and constantly iterate.
You are a collaborative partner and a great communicator. You inspire people to work together towards common goals.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Above all, you will own the company’s trial-to-pay program and define our growth plan, drive revenue by acquiring and retaining engaged customers, and optimize the revenue funnel.
- You will create, deploy and rapidly iterate our growth strategy.
- You will build and lead a top-tier growth marketing team.
- You will work collaboratively with our internal teams; brand/creative, operations, product and sales to drive our growth marketing agenda forward.
- You will identify new sources of customer acquisition.
- You will drive demand and think about successful customers, not just the top of the funnel.
What You'll Need
- 15+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably at B2B or B2C SaaS company.
- Experience in managing a high-performance team.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in driving trial-to-pay as an end-to-end program and effective channel and rout to market.
- A proven track record of running performance-driven marketing plans that translate into measurable growth results.
- Broad experience across marketing channels (e.g. display and paid media, search, social and email), customer lifecycle management, and expert knowledge of marketing analytics platforms.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
- Strong proficiency in sourcing and analyzing the data needed to make effective decisions.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and people skills. Master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization.
- Experience in working and engaging cross-departmentally with the rest of the marketing organization, but also with product/engineering, operations, and sales.
- Position is based at company headquarters in Sunnyvale, however other locations for example Washington DC or Irvine could be considered for the right applicant.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.