Senior University Recruiter
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
Are you interested in joining a team that is making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world? CrowdStrike is looking for a Sr. University Recruiter to lead, execute and evangelize university hiring across all lines of the business. You will bring your drive and passion for innovative campus hiring, with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- The ability to work simultaneously with our Intellingence and Professional Services and other cybersecurirty roles leaders and hiring managers on full life cycle recruiting with a focus on articulating how you engage, evaluate and ultimately hire the best talent for our organization.
- Own the overall strategy and execution of campus recruitment activities for targeted schools owned on the East Coast and part of Mid-West including but not limited to; career fairs, info sessions, onsite interviews, club events, tech talks, in office tours and events, hackathons, sponsorships etc.
- Be innovative in your approach to drive diversity and inclusion in the recruiting strategy when planning campus events and sourcing strategies. Doing things the same old way just doesn’t work anymore.
- Effectively communicate the value and brand of the program to internal your key stakeholders.
- Build and develop influential relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, development offices, and student organizations.
- Navigate the competitive landscape for hiring university talent with the ability to convey the key differentiators, mission, culture and core values of CrowdStrike; hone in on the right candidate by using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best talent out there.
- Assist with tracking key metrics and reports to analyze the success of the program and continue to look at new and innovative ways to improve it.
- Ensure a smooth and consistent candidate experience and manage the experience for students throughout their internship, including onboarding, internship program, performance evaluation, and conversion process
- Assist with planning and attended diversity conferences and targeted events.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA degree required
- 5 plus years of College Recruiting
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with talent strategies and assessment.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, technology organization preferred
- Ability to travel during peak campus recruitment seasons (~30% - 40% of the time)
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to effectively communicate/present to large audiences at schools and within the organization, including executive staff.
- Familiarity with WorkDay Recruiting and Handshake is preferred.
- Must be based in our Arlington, VA office
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.