Sales Development Representative - UK
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role:
- Work within our Mid Market/Inside Sales and Enterprise, to generate interest and qualify leads for our Inside Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers.
- Evaluate incoming leads, and schedule product demonstrations between our Sales Representatives and potential clients.
- Generate outbound activity to identify, contact, and qualify potential customers.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns through email and social media to identify new prospects.
- Use Salesforce.com and other CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
What You’ll Need:
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate about becoming a market expert within the SaaS B2B Cyber Security space, and about entering the tech sales world.
- Highly driven extrovert with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to learn and clearly articulate technical information.
- Track record of exceeding expectations and succeeding in goal-driven, metrics-based environments.
- Detail-oriented, self-disciplined with strong time management and
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Business development or inside sales experience is a plus.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience also a plus.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.