Channel and Marketing Programs Manager, APJ
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Channel and Marketing Programs Manager who excels working in a diverse and fast-paced environment where performance and results are paramount. Reporting directly to the Snr Director Marketing APJ, you will own and be expected to collaborate with the corporate programs, partner and regional marketing teams for pan-APJ campaign planning and execution, account based marketing and partner marketing activities.
You will also understand that APJ is a diverse region, where localisation of marketing programs and initiatives does not equate to translation. Subsequently the ability to plan, adapt, project-manage, communicate and execute in cooperation with regional stakeholders will be essential.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker and able to execute, analyse and track campaigns flawlessly. Collaboration skills are key, as this role involves working closely with the corporate, partner and field marketing teams as well as regional sales leaders.
This is a very exciting time for CrowdStrike as we expand our footprint across the Asia Pacific and Japan region. This is a key role for the business and subsequently offers a remarkable opportunity to the right candidate.
- Own pan-APJ campaign planning and execution, ABM and partner marketing initiatives
- Plan the schedule of pan-APJ partner and marketing initiatives, ensuring local buy-in of all corporate programs that are identified for execution in APJ
- Ensure that APJ regional capabilities, constraints and requirements are communicated to and understood by the corporate team.
- Project manage the adaptation of centralised program content, including, but not limited to, translation, adaptation of tone/voice, local relevance, legal and compliance adaptation, ethical and cultural adaptation.
- Develop and execute partner marketing plans for strategic partner events and activities including APJ Partner Advisory Boards, CrowdStrike APJ partner conferences, webinars and events.
- Manage regional partner communications and the development of partner communities to ensure partners fully leverage the Global Elevate Partner Program.
- Work with the corporate team to build out the APJ regional localised marketing infrastructure and operational support needed to execute the programs
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Track and report on partner programs / marketing key performance indicators; and identify, recommend, and execute improvements for optimising strategy, MDF budget allocations, end-to-end partner experience and sales growth.
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant industry experience - including partner marketing experience
- Must have substantial experience in owning, building and executing marketing programs and initiatives across the APJ region
- Must have experience in localising corporate marketing initiatives and programs across the APJ region
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the different cultural dynamics across the APJ region
- Must have experience working in a SaaS B2B organisation, with experience in the fast-paced cybersecurity industry a bonus.
- Must have APJ regional experience developing, launching and managing partner marketing programs, whilst closely tracking outcomes – including MDF ROI
- Must have experience utilising digital analytics, online and marketing automation tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo and SFDC.
- Excellent collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with the sales organisation, regional marketing teams, marketing operations, corporate marketing, peers and partner teams.
- Excellent budget and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROWDSTRIKER
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules.
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.