Facilities Operations Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
Our growing company is currently in need of a responsible individual to fill the position of Facilities Operations Manager. The Facilities Operations Manager will manage the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities. Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs. This position oversees the daily activities needed to ensure a functional, efficient and safe working environment for employees.
- Facilities Requests
- Expenses control: Process invoices and track expenses.
- Ergonomic program liaison for Sunnyvale based employees, remote offices, home offices
- Emergency Response Team member
- Advise on space planning and design of floor space and workstations.
- Perform preliminary space planning efforts to guide internal team and vendors.
- Serve as the primary contact for building management
- Maintenance of building and office equipment
- Environmental monitoring and control. (HVAC/Lighting)
- Oversee after hour activity planning and monitoring
- Monitors and maintains office equipment (printers, shredders, etc.)
- Potential people management
Design, Plan & Construction Projects– 70%
- Manage design builds & budget globally
- Manage construction planning, meetings and oversee projects globally
- Work with vendors for construction projects
- Designs and develops organizational policies relevant to the facilities department
- Handle incoming and outgoing daily requests for service
- Maintain global office location spreadsheets which includes tracking of monthly expenses
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansions
- Oversee internal employee and equipment relocations and keep an updated roster
- May have responsibility for establishing and overseeing health and safety
What You'll Need:
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work 8:00am – 5:00pm daily. Flexible as business mandates
- Excellent oral communication skills; good written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills; able to deal positively and productively with complaints, conflicts and requests for service.
- Good analytical skills; able to accurately compile statistical data and to detect inconsistencies in data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Self-starter; able to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects.
- Good telephone and customer service skills helpful.
- Unimpeachable judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite.
- High energy level and positive outlook on job and group responsibilities; initiatives Commercial TI construction experience preferred
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote-friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.#LI-LM1