Associate Sales Engineer
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Key to our customers and partners success is the role of an Associate Systems Engineer. You will be working in a
You will be working with a wide range of customers, partners and from both sales and pre-sales, so being able to articulate the functionality and value of our solutions is a critical success factor. You will work closely with the Sales teams, providing the deep technical expertise which they require to deliver the right solution to their customers, prospects
To be successful in this role you are required to continuously upskill and learn both technically and commercially while continually staying current on the latest trends in the industry.
- Deliver technical product presentations & demonstrations via web conferencing
. Leading and supporting Request for Proposals or Requests for Information. Leadingand supporting Proof of Values to get the Technical Win.
- You will be working with a wide range of prospects, customers, partners and from both sales and pre-sales, so being able to articulate the functionality and value of our solutions is a critical success factor.
- Joining sales calls to help articulate the value and benefit of the Crowdstrike Platform.
- Technically validate all sales opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to
analysecomplex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or relevant work experience
- Fluent German (both written and spoken)
- Candidates with prior relevant internships or professional experience are strongly preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Pension, Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.