CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
The position will be closely linked to OverWatch, CrowdStrike’s frontline strategic intrusion analysis cell. If you are proficient in either network/host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics or cyber threat intelligence, and you want to gain real-world experience in dealing with advanced threat actors (be they nation-state, criminal, hacktivist or other), we have a role for you!
The role will be in a cutting-edge threat-hunting team regularly facing off sophisticated threat actors.
What You’ll Need
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
- You are capable and comfortable communicating information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- You have a keen interest in security research field (following subject matter expert blogs, building up static and dynamic analysis environment);
- You have a deep drive to “stop the bad guys”.
- You have knowledge of programming and scripting languages, in particular, Python.
- You have a good understanding of the administrative functions of Windows
- You are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role in an unconventional team environment;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of different operating system platforms (Windows, Unix, Mac)
- Experience in a security operations center or similar environment tracking threat actors and responding to incidents.
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging)
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields
- Published research papers at conferences or through other mediums (blogs, articles)
- You have a good understanding of current and emerging threats and the ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of security research;
- You can demonstrate experience in conventional network\host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics or malware handling;
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Competitive Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity