Associate Infrastructure Engineer
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
This is an Associate Infrastructure Engineer position on the CrowdStrike Services TechOps team. Infrastructure engineers work to collaboratively support consultants to enable incident response and forensics analysis. Infrastructure Engineers are key contributors in the consulting team’s ability to analyze evidence in a stable and sound environment.
- Perform digital evidence intake, update Chain of Custody forms, archival, and disposition
- Update virtual machine templates, help manage virtualized forensic lab infrastructure
- Respond to consultant support request tickets
- Assist with planning future upgrades
- Maintain, manage, and upgrade forensic lab systems
What You’ll Need:
- Windows and Linux system administration experience
- Virtual Infrastructure administration experience
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory Group Policy
- Familiarity with networking principles
- Authoring and debugging Python scripts
- US Citizenship required
- Experience using forensic image collections tools
- Understanding of Chain of Custody and digital evidence lifecycle
- Experience using AWS services like S3 and EC2
- Familiarity with Go
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch or Splunk
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.