Corporate Sales Engineer - German Speaking
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Corporate Sales Engineer to be part of a team responsible for changing what the security market and customers believe is possible with a next-generation endpoint technology.
You will support the EMEA Corporate Sales Team in presenting CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers. This includes creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans, and working through Proof of Value’s with prospects and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion
- Deliver technical product presentations & demonstrations.
- Configure product installations and customisations.
- Collaborate with
ProductManagement team as a liaison for key accounts and their technical product requirements.
- Provide informal training to the Corporate Sales team on CrowdStrike technology and support for technical sales and competitive messaging.
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues that require assistance from the Support team.
What You’ll Need
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- 3 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering – particularly in the areas of security incident response or security architecture design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or relevant work experience.
- Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to
analysecomplex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- The ability to fully understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps or opportunities for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network administration
andmanagement and endpoint security including anti-virus solutions.
- Malware analysis experience and Cybersecurity expertise a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
Healthcase, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, snacks and lots of treats
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity