Software Development Engineer in Test
CrowdStrike® Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, is redefining security for the cloud era with an endpoint protection platform built from the ground up to stop breaches. The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform’s single lightweight-agent architecture leverages cloud-scale artificial intelligence (AI) and offers real-time protection and visibility across the enterprise, preventing attacks on endpoints on or off the network. Powered by the proprietary CrowdStrike Threat Graph®, CrowdStrike Falcon correlates over two trillion endpoint-related events per week in real time from across the globe, fueling one of the world’s most advanced data platforms for security.
With CrowdStrike, customers benefit from better protection, better performance and immediate time-to-value delivered by the cloud-native Falcon platform.
There’s only one thing to remember about CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Qualifying organizations can gain full access to Falcon Prevent™ by starting a free trial.
Learn more: www.crowdstrike.com
About the Role:
CrowdStrike’s Sandbox team is expanding. We are looking for a highly motivated Software Development Engineer in Test spearheading testing and automation efforts for our Sandbox product line including the Hybrid-Analysis.com community portal, Falcon Sandbox, and the various public and private APIs offered.
- Develop the testing strategy for our next phase of Sandbox offerings; propose and introduce new tools and methods
- Develop, maintain, and improve test automation frameworks for the sandbox web application along with its API
- Ensure the robustness, performance, and quality of our products and the underlying codebase
- Devise automation approaches and work closely with development and devops teams
- Being an independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
- 5 years or more of experience in a Software Development Engineer in Test | QA Automation or related role
- Experienced building testing solutions for distributed frontend and backend code
- Familiar with scripting, automation
- Familiar with testing automation frameworks such as Codeception or Selenium
- Comfortable on the Linux Shell and within AWS
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.