At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role :
- Manage global Treasury cash management operations, including global daily cash position and short-term investing of excess cash.
- Execute wire transfers for Treasury related transactions.
- Monitor daily compliance for the Company’s investment portfolios.
- Work with Accounting and Audit to ensure accurate and timely reporting of cash and investments.
- Liaise with External Reporting on footnotes and disclosures for Treasury investment and foreign exchange sections of the Company’s SEC filings.
- Prepare short and long-term cash forecast and interest income forecast.
- Design, implement, and streamline treasury operations processes.
- Serve as primary liaison between A/P, A/R, Payroll, and the bank service providers.
- Assist in day to day insurance risk management activities.
- Partner with IT to oversee company’s banking platform, ensure the setup meets SOX and applicable policy.
- Participate or lead the implementation of various Treasury systems.
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute overall global cash planning
- MBA/ BS/ CA (Preferred) degree in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- 5+ years of Treasury or applicable experience
- Must have a basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of Treasury related FASB is preferred
- The ability to self-start and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently to drive implementation of small and large-scale process improvements
- Must be a critical thinker with attention to details who can seek innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues
- Must have good verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all stakeholders
- Must be a team player adept at facilitating an open exchange of ideas and know how to build win/win relationships
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law