Marketing Programs Manager, Enterprise
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced Marketing Programs Manager to help expand our programs while raising the bar on operational excellence. As a member of the Americas Field Marketing team, the Marketing Programs Manager develops and implements a wide variety of integrated Enterprise targeted programs across multiple channels including digital, web, social, email, direct and in person events. Partners with the sales, alliances partners and marketing teams to achieve enterprise business goals, through marketing programs that deliver new opportunities, create and accelerate pipeline.
You'll work cross-functionally with corporate marketing, creative, web, marketing operations, product marketing to define the program goals and lead each program to successful, on-time execution. You'll also report on program performance and provide insights to help guide the direction of future global campaigns and regional programs. Program focus areas may include executive engagement, educational event series, pipeline acceleration and targeted account, sales and marketing plays.
- Partner with the Americas Field Marketing and global marketing team members to develop strategy and tactics for multi-channel marketing programs that educate CrowdStrike target market, generate prospects and ultimately drive pipeline and revenue.
- Employ a full funnel, multi-touch approach, integrating channels like account-based marketing, email, direct, social, web and mobile to engage target audiences and provide relevant messaging and compelling offers at each step of the buyer’s journey.
- Develop and maintain program plans, conduct on-going planning calls and communicate plans and results, and secure marketing and cross-functional approval and support.
- Guide delivery of all program components including content, creative, assets, and offers.
- Collaborate with field and alliances marketing managers to connect pipeline into relevant programs and develop integrated marketing activities that can be implemented across regions, and channel partners.
- Use systems to implement metrics for tracking the use and effectiveness of each program and its components.
- Monitor, interpret and report program performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- 20%-25% travel required
Minimum Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (5-7 years) of related marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of high-tech B2B marketing experience
- Experience in a business group, field, or marketing role with experience managing marketing programs and campaigns
- Track record of implementing, innovative and creative full funnel marketing programs that generate new opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities
- Experience in account-based, email, direct, social, web, mobile and events marketing
- Detail-oriented, strategic-thinking and solid analytical skills to synthesize data into actionable program optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving, and executive presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a benefit
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + Equity Awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.