Internal Tools Engineer
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for an engineer with a passion for building tools and services in a distributed cloud ecosystem to improve development and releases across our cloud environment. We’re looking for a highly-technical motivated engineer who loves to build tooling for other engineers.
We’ll be looking at candidate resumes with an eye on achievement -- what you’ve accomplished in the past tells us the most about what you can do in the future.
- Improve our build and release process by implementing responsible automation
- Develop code introspection tools and libraries to provide engineers with performance analysis in production systems
- Be responsible for the upkeep and development of critical systems our business and customers rely on
What you will need:
- A solid understanding of algorithms, distributed systems design and the software development lifecycle
- Experience writing developing distributed microservices in a cloud-native environment
- Good test driven development discipline
- A better than average understanding of git
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Go, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Solid Linux administration skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Apache Nifi
- CI/CD with Jenkins
- AWS or GCP
- Protocol Buffers
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.