Senior Analyst - Accounts Payable
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capitaland CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
CrowdStrike India is looking for an experienced accounting professional. The position is designed for a strong team contributor who can help replicate / implement accounting processes in India and has a potential to grow into a leadership role. This is a new position and will take on interesting and challenging responsibilities as our organization continues to grow in both size and complexity. This position will report to Ass. Finance Manager , and work closely with the Accounts team California, USA.
- Ensuring accurate and on-time vendor invoice and employee expense payment.
- Approval of vendor invoices.
- Review of employee expense payments.
- Month-end closing activity.
- Maintain documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Ensuring global consistency in accounting process and practice where possible.
- Develop, document and maintain a strong internal control environment
- Apply best practices
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ad hoc projects, as deemed necessary
- Chartered Accountant(3-5Yrs) / MBA – Finance(10Yrs+)
- 4 Years+ of Experience in Accounts Payable.
- Excellent communication skills are a must with a very good command over written and spoken English
- Strong understanding of ERP; NetSuite experience is preferred
- Experience with a “Shared Resource Centre” will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP is desirable.
- A self-starter and team player.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.