Regional Marketing Manager, Benelux & Nordics
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and proven Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. This position is ideal for someone who is excited at the prospect of disrupting the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market. In this role, you will lead field efforts to grow our business presence across the Benelux Union & Nordic Countries, building on the company’s US profile and European success. Together with the Snr. Marketing Manager - UK/Northern Europe, the successful candidate will execute detailed marketing plans that are consistent with the sales, marketing and business initiatives.
The Regional Marketing Manager - Benelux Union & Nordic Countries, is expected to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of integrated marketing programs. A main goal will be to create demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to: Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs, conferences and professional associations, targeted field events, industry-specific campaigns, call campaigns, webinars, as well as joint channel marketing activities.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent strategic planning skills. He/she is also expected to execute marketing initiatives flawlessly and must demonstrate instances where he/she has a proven ability to collaborate closely with sales leaders. Naturally, the candidate needs to have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders within CrowdStrike.
This is a very exciting time for CrowdStrike as we consolidate our position in EMEA markets. This key role has remarkable potential for both the company and the successful candidate.
- Research, plan and execute marketing programs, campaigns and events to drive demand and accelerate pipeline.
- Plan and execute a 6-month rolling Field Marketing plan focused on meeting or exceeding pipeline goals.
- Be the primary communication between corporate marketing and the sales team with regular updates including new initiatives, collateral, website, sales tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc.
- Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of total addressable market and apply varied programs to increase marketing engagement across the region.
- Defining marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities and build executive relationships that impact deal growth.
- Drive account-based marketing for key sales leaders.
- Create, build and execute field events from tech demo days to C-level executive roundtables.
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Maintain program budgets.
- Work cross-functionally across all marketing departments from product marketing, corporate marketing, channel marketing to implement field programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Able to work in The Netherlands/Nordics region.
- Experience in the fast-paced cybersecurity industry is a bonus.
- Must have demonstrable Field Marketing experience supporting field sales organizations and channel partners.
- Must have experience in translating sales goals into credible marketing plans.
- Must possess skills in database marketing and growing a prospect database.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding in the different cultural dynamics across the European region.
- Skills in digital marketing and related forms of online engagement including progressive profiling and lead nurturing.
- Must possess budget management and forecasting skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with sales organization, corporate marketing, peers and channel teams. We are looking for a great communicator with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Experience in attending sales calls and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for the regions supported.
- Must demonstrate experience in managing and negotiating vendor contracts.
- Experience in tracking and measuring marketing events, programs and metrics.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.