Services Operations Analyst
As a CrowdStrike Services Operations Analyst, you’ll provide critical support to the Services team. You will develop qualifications, proposals, statements of work, and other business development documentation. You will be responsible for developing proposal strategy, development, and presentations.
Your duties will generally vary in scope and will be moderately complex. You will report to the manager of Services Operations globally, with a dotted line to the regional Director, who will both guide you on decisions.
- Work with Director of Services, co-develop strategic and tactical proposals, and other sales documents, to win new client business
- Work cross functionally with internal CrowdStrike legal team to maintain templates, repositories, and archives of Statements of Work (SOW), Master Purchase Agreements (MPA), and Master Services Agreements (MSA)
- Create the messaging for client sales documents, aligning this with the overall sales strategy
- Develop proposals and respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs), by researching and writing standard and customized proposals
- Work closely with Directors of Services, to develop responses to client inquiries, providing research and first drafts for review. These responses should convey a tailored, differentiated proposal strategy
- Create a smooth and consistent message in proposals, by proofing, editing and rewriting all sections as required
- Participate in strategy, status and follow-up meetings on the development and preparation of proposals. Serve as the overall team project manager on the proposal or other sales documents
- Prioritize proposal-writing assignments, and coordinate the flow of information from various department contributors, to meet all deadlines
- Will support operational metrics tracking including but not limited to bookings, revenue, utilization, average deal size, average bill rates, margins, up-sell, cross-sell, repeat customer business, customer satisfaction/Net Promoter score, deal types, throughput, etc.
- Support Services delivery teams in project setup and/or wrap-up activities to aid in accurate resource planning, revenue forecasting & recognition, invoicing activities and engagement analytics
- May assist business development executives in identifying opportunities through market research, business plan review and client meetings
- May play a role in the review and editing of other Services documentation such as customer reports and Go-To-Market materials
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
- English language skills - exceptional written and verbal communication
- Adept at communicating timelines and expectations to large teams
- Ability to work well with others, especially under time constraints
- Experience with any of the following systems/programs is a plus: OpenAir /NetSuite/Salesforce/Jira/FinancialForce/SurveyMonkey (or equivalent survey tools/techniques like Net Promoter)
- Additional languages is an advantage (Japanese especially)
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Proposal development experience
Strong working knowledge of a professional services firm preferred
Why would I want this job?
- The skills you will learn and the experience you will gain in this position are typically expected of a management level employee in a consulting organization. These skills will provide you with an experience that very few others have at a junior level, providing you an expedited path to management
- It’s an opportunity to be a part of an industry leading company in the fast growing cyber security field
- Work with some of the best and brightest minds in cyber security with a goal of protecting America’s companies from targeted adversaries
- Opportunities to move into delivery or other support roles within the company
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.