Inside Sales Engineer
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
Are you ready for your next real security challenge? Are you passionate about helping organizations stop breaches using a platform that just works? If so, CrowdStrike is seeking a Sales Engineer with significant security expertise. You should be able to articulate how current security solutions are designed and deployed, and why they are failing. You will be part of a team responsible for changing what the security market and customers believe is possible with a next-generation endpoint technology.
You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment on multiple engagements.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in endpoint or network security space – AV, EDR, incident response, forensics, SIEM, firewall, HIPS/IDS, etc.
- Strong understanding of Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems
- Can easily articulate complex security problems to a diverse set of audiences
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Can work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering; the Sales Engineer should be the technical bridge between CrowdStrike and prospects/customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including C-level executives
- Extensive contacts in the information security field and strong references
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Sales engineering background or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to travel as required
Nice To Have
- Experience with malware, threat intelligence, and/or sandbox analysis
- Experience with programming or scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash
- Experience with virtualization/VDI technologies
- Experience with large scale cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, OSCP, and SANS
Want to help us redefine what endpoint security should really look like? Let’s have a chat. Be prepared to tell us what differentiates you.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.