Marketing Program Specialist
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic Marketing Programs Specialist to drive marketing programs, with a focus on our growing SMB/mid-market business sold by our inside sales team. In this demand-generation focused role, the candidate will use marketing programs experience, attention to detail, creativity & innovation to develop and implement integrated marketing programs that deliver new leads, nurture existing leads through the funnel, and ultimately secure sales accepted opportunities, pipeline, and bookings. This multi-faceted role will leverage a variety of marketing channels and tactics including digital marketing (content syndication, paid social), Account Based Marketing (ABM), email, direct mail, calling campaigns, webinars, and more.
You'll work cross-functionally with sales and marketing to understand the program goals and drive each program to successful, on-time execution. You'll also report on program performance and provide insights to help guide the direction of future programs to achieve our business goals.
- Coordinate and execute integrated marketing campaigns that may include, but not be limited to components such as email, webinars, direct mail, digital marketing, and more.
- Manage content syndication programs and work with marketing operations to ensure leads get loaded into Marketo/Salesforce.
- Work closely with the SMB/mid-market inside sales teams to understand and support their business needs and communicate on marketing programs; ensure effective lead follow-up.
- Drive key programs such as ABM direct mail campaigns and support any fulfillment needs.
- Track, analyze and optimize marketing programs to improve current campaigns and inform future efforts; Connect marketing efforts to leads, opportunities, bookings, influence, and ROI.
- Support additional programs as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (3+ years) of related marketing experience
- Minimum 3+ years of high-tech B2B marketing campaigns/programs experience
- Experience in ABM, email, direct mail, content syndication, webinars and paid social
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes
- Detail-oriented, metrics-driven and solid analytical skills to synthesize data into actionable program optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Ability to write compelling initial copy for emails, landing pages and more
- Proficient in office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Salesforce.com, and Google Docs/Sheets
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.