Account Manager, Renewals
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking Renewals Account Managers to be part of a team responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful and thriving with our next generation endpoint technology. You will proactively advocate for the customer, manage channel relationships, and ensure that we maintain our industry leading retention rate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, conflict resolution skills, and hail from a SaaS or security company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our channel partners to deliver renewal and expansion quotes to our rapidly increasing customer base.
- Manage the customer and channel contacts to ensure that renewals are received on time with an increased ARR.
- Collaborate with our Channel Managers and Account Managers to resolve discount, margin, and incumbency questions.
- Achieve a quota of new sales growth within customer base and for renewals each quarter.
- Foster relationships with the channel reps, building advocacy for the CrowdStrike Falcon Platform.
- Provide guidance to the partner on how to best position our evolving solutions at renewal time.
What You'll Need
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Aptitude for reconciling subscriptions and contract terms with the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Exceptional written, math, and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, contractual breakdowns, conference calls, and internal meetings
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- High level of comfort handling partner and customer challenges.
- Excellent time management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Security or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Formal training in a recognized sales methodology
- Prior experience using Salesforce or another CRM solution
- 5 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or account management – particularly in cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.