Associate - Accounts Receivable
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- Manages accounts receivable collection processes
- Collect past due and soon to be due receivables on accounts/portfolios assigned by calls & emails.
- Review customer disputes and work with the concerned for timely resolution.
- Liaise with the AR Cash applications team to ensure payments are received and applied in a timely manner.
- Day to day accounting for Accounts Receivable/Cash applications process.
- Implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, relating to accounts receivable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information.
- Maintain complete documentation accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, as required.
- Ad hoc projects, as deemed necessary
What You'll Need
- Commerce graduate / MBA Finance
- 1-3 Years of Experience in Accounting. (Credit collections, Billings, Order to Cash or Cash Application Expereince)
- Sound Accounting knowledge and understanding.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Understanding of ERP. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills is a must with a good command over written and spoken English.
- Experience with a “Shared Resource Centre” will be a big plus.
- A self-starter and team player.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.