Benefits and Employee Experience Generalist
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
Acting as the right hand to the Senior Manager of Employee Experience, the Benefits and Employee Experience Generalist is responsible for providing support to help enhance and promote employee culture and experience in our distributed workforce. Collaborates with the Senior Manager of Employee Experience in the development, organization, evolution and management of the People Function programs, policies and procedures.
At CrowdStrike, the People Function ensures the right people in the right place at the right time. We are an integral part of every business decision. We create an environment in which people innovate. We recognize employee potential and know how to leverage it. We champion the importance of the individual within the strategic objectives of the business. We are the key to change, we empower people to influence issues, ensure that knowledge is shared, create a can-do culture and put the right people in the right places at the right time to deliver improved performance and assure the company’s growth and success.
We have over 1,700 employees worldwide and growing with offices around the globe. If you’re a Thinker, Innovator, Creator and Doer CrowdStrike is perfect for you.
- Facilitates People Function programs including but not limited to benefits, employee recognition, employee engagement, wellness and culture.
- Conduct survey analysis that evaluates program effectiveness and implement improvements.
- Assist with Open Enrollment for US and Global benefits programs.
- Provide assistance to employees with benefit and HR program related issues and questions.
- Serves as liaison between benefits brokers, vendors and carrier representatives to ensure proper coordination and communication of programs.
- Reconciles insurance premium and vendor invoices.
- Works with Payroll, insurance brokers and external auditors to complete annual compliance filings including 5500’s, ACA forms, 401(k) and Workers Compensation audits and nondiscrimination testing.
- Manages vendor applications, requisitions and purchase orders within NetSuite.
- Collaborates with Marketing team to develop program branding.
- Coordinates, processes and administers all FMLA, CFRA, Global LOA and workers compensation requests.
- Maintains knowledge of federal, state and local benefit administration laws, regulations and best practices and assists with Employee Handbook update.
- Assists in collecting and analyzing feedback from employee engagement surveys.
- Responsible for developing written employee communications and presentations including preparation for quarterly All Hands.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years experience in human resources.
- Technology industry experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects.
- Ability to work independently as required to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to operate within a team work environment.
- Capability to shift priorities and effectively perform under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated capability in building trusted partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + Equity Awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.